- Society Internationale De Urologie, Annual meeting, Melbourne, Australia, Oct 15 -18, 2015
“A Single US Centre Experience Of Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate (PVP) With Greenlight XPS ® In Patients With Benign Prostate Enlargement (BPE) causing Bladder Outlet Obstruction (BOO)- 6-Month Safety and Efficacy Results “ (UP.071)
Amit Chakrabarty MD, MS, FRCS and Anup Gupta, MS
- Sexual Medical Society of North America Annual Conference in Miami, Winter meeting, Miami, Florida, November 23, 2014
“Indentifying Factors affecting variability of Testosterone levels Post-Therapy”. Amit Chakrabarty, MD, Jilian Nicholas DO, Sabyasatchi Panda MS
- Society Internationale De Urologie, Annual meeting, Glasgow, Edinburgh, October 13 -15, 2014
“How Minimally Invasive Is Trans-Urethral Needle Ablation of the Prostate?” (ID 035) (UP.151)
Amit Chakrabarty MD, MS, FRCS and Anup Gupta, MS
- Society of Urodynamics and Female Urology, Winter Meeting, Miami, Florida, March 1, 2014
“Mesh Augmented Posterior Vaginal Prolapse Repair – A Curse or a Cure?”
Poster # NM104 Amit Chakrabarty MD, MS, FRCS, FICS and Sarika Gupta MBBS, MS, Center for Continence and Female Pelvic Health
- International Uro-Gynecological Association, Annual Meeting, Portugal, June 28, 2011
“An Observational Study Of The Efficacy & Safety Of The Elevate™ Apical And Posterior System” Amit Chakrabarty, M.D. etal
- Society of Urodynamics and Female Urology, Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, March 3, 2011
“Are the Newer Single Incision slings as Effective as the Mid- Urethral slings for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence” Poster# NM17 Amit Chakrabarty, M.D.
- American Urological Association Annual Meeting , Las Vegas, May, 2006.
De Novo Double Cuff Artificial Urinary Sphincter (Dcaus), For Post- Prostatectomy Urinary Incontinence: Long-Term Subjective Results Amit Chakrabarty, M.D., Kenneth C. Hsiao, M.D., and John J. Mulcahy M.D., Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- American Urological Association Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, April, 1995.
(Ambulatory Therapy for Recurrent Priapism: A Novel Concept.)
- North Central Section of the American Urological Association, Puerto Rico, October 26-31, 1992
1. Radiation Therapy and Immunotherapy
2. Tumor kinetics of RENCA
- Annual Poster session of the Detroit Immunological Society,
- Detroit MI. November 19, 1991 (Comparison of Growth Kinetics of Renca)
- Chairman, Urology Workshop at the Annual AAPI Global Healthcare Summit 2019, Hyderabad, India, July 2019. “Management of Male Urinary Incontinence”
- Invited Faculty – First Update on Pelvic Health, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, India, March 2019 “Overactive Bladder –How I manage it“
- STATE OF THE ART LECTURE at the Urological Society on India -American Urological Association Joint Session – Invited international Faculty, Urological Society of India Annual Conference, Bhubaneswar, India, January 2019 “Newer modalities for treatment of overactive bladder – my experience”
- Invited Urology Faculty, XI Annual Meeting of the Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIO) Mumbai India,
January, 2018, “Updates in Urology -Overactive Bladder“
- Chairman, Urology Forum at the Annual AAPI Global Healthcare Summit 2017, Kolkata India, December 2017 “ Updates on Hypogonadism” – Quandaries and Conundrums.
- VIDEO PRESENTATION: Annual meeting of World Congress of Endourology, Cape Town, South Africa November, 2016 “Expedited XPS- An approach to manage large prostate glands using Greenlight XPS – a novel, easy and cost-effective approach”
- Annual Meeting of the American Urological Society in New Orleans May 2015 titled “A prospective evaluation of factors affecting serum testosterone levels after Testopel® therapy in patients with late onset hypogonadism (LOH): A single center experience
- Invited Faculty at the Annual Conference of Urological Society of India, Ranchi, India. “Hypogonadism update – The controversies and conundrums”
- Delivered the Susruta Oration at the Association of Surgeons of India Conference, Odisha Chapter, Cuttack, India, Feb , 2015: Hypogonadism- the basics: Why to Treat, When to Treat and How to treat
- VV Desai Visiting Professorship Lecture, Jayaramdas Patel Academic Center, Nadiad, India, February 2, 2015: Minimally Invasive options for BPH
- Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIO) Annual CME, Kolkata, India. January 10, 2014: Hypogonadism and Cardio-Vascular Morbidity – Recent controversies
- Society of Indian American Clinical Urologists (SIACU) Annual CME, December 7, 2013, Orlando, Florida: Hypogonadism – Overall Health Implications
- Society of Indian American Clinical Urologists (SIACU) Annual CME, November 2, 2012, Atlanta, Georgia: Updates in Hypogonadism
- Society of Indian American Clinical Urologists (SIACU) Annual CME, November 2, 2012, Atlanta, Georgia: BPH: When to Treat and When to refer
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) Annual convention, Long Beach, California, June 29, 2012. Hypogonadism and Prostate Cancer: Quandaries and Conundrums
- Delhi Urological Society Renal Cancer Symposium, Delhi, India, June 1, 2012: Updates on Renal Cryoablation
- Grand Rounds, Department of Urology and Gynecology, SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Orissa, India, May 30, 2012: Overview on options for management of Female Pelvic disorders and Female urinary incontinence
- American Urological Association Annual Meeting (Geriatric Society), Atlanta GA, May 20, 2012 – Updates on Hypogonadism.
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin Indo-US Summit, Hyderabad, India, January 4, 2012 BPH – When to treat and when to refer,
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin Pre Summit CME, Orissa, India, December 31, 2011: “To Pee of Not to Pee – that is the question – Newer treatment options for Overactive Bladder”
- Grand Rounds University of Alabama at Birmingham, Huntsville Campus, October 4, 2011: BPH – When to treat and when to refer
- Grand Rounds University of Alabama at Birmingham, Huntsville Campus, April 5, 2011, Newer treatment options for Overactive Bladder,
- Industry Sponsored Symposium, Recent Advances in Management of Overactive Bladder, September 13, 2010, Apollo Group of Hospitals, Ranchi, India
- CME cum International Live Workshop on Urogynaecology, Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana, India – GUEST FACULTY, September 12, 2010
(Mini Arc Single Incision Sling System) (Standardizing the approach to Prolapse Repairs)
- Industry Sponsored Symposium, Beverly Hills, CA, April 24, 2010, (The Advance Male Sling for Stress Urinary Incontinence)
- IAUA 2010 Multidisciplinary Spring course, Orlando, Florida, April 9, 2010, (Evolution of Slings for Treatment of Female Urinary Incontinence)
- Industry Sponsored Symposium, Orlando, Florida, April 9, 2010, (Modern Techniques in Pelvic Floor Reconstruction)
- IAUA 2010 Multidisciplinary Spring course, Orlando, Florida, April 10, 2010, (Male Incontinence- Surgical Aspects)
- IAUA 2010 Multidisciplinary Spring course, Orlando, Florida, April 10, 2010, (Plasma TUVP – A Novel Treatment for BPH)
- Urological society of India Conference (USICON) Annual Meeting 2010, Agra, India, Invited international faculty, February 7, 2010, Prostate Diseases Awareness Program Section, (Treatment Options for Post Prostatectomy Incontinence)
- Urological society of India Conference (USICON) Annual Meeting 2010, Agra, India, February 6, 2010 (Introduction of Plasma TUVP in Saline – a novel treatment option for BPH)- Invited Speaker – Olympus
- Urological society of India Conference (USICON) Annual Meeting 2010, Agra, India, Invited international faculty, February 4, 2010, Endourology Section (Minimally Invasive treatments for BPH)
- Grand Rounds, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi, India, February 2, 2010, (Management Options for Female Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Prolapse)- Invited Speaker – American Medical Systems.
- Urological society of India Conference (USICON) – North Zone Chapter, Amritsar, India, October 3, 2009. (Male Urinary Incontinence – Sling or Sphincter)
- American Urological Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, April 25 2009, (Advances in Microwave Therapy for the Prostate)
- Urological Society of India Annual Conference, USICON, Chennai, India, January 17, 2008, Invited international faculty
EndoUrological Section, Moderator Dr. Christian Chausey, Germany. (Pearls and Pitfalals of Transurethral Microwave Therapy)
- Invited Faculty, Mujhibhai Patel Society for research in Nephro-Urology, JamnadasPatel Academic Center, Nadiad, Gujarat, India, Januray 15, 2008.
(Prostate Cancer – a brief overview)
- Invited Faculty, Society Internationale de Urologie, Instructional Courses, Mumbai, India, November, 17, 2007. (Minimally invasive therapies for BPH)
- Guest Speaker, Department of GU Surgery, Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Center, Madurai, India, January 11, 2006
(Male incontinence Management – Slings and Artificial Urinary Sphincter)
- Guest Speaker, Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Center, Taj Intercontinental, Rasumali, Madurai, India, January 10, 2006 ( Erectile Dysfunction Management- an Overview)
- Guest Speaker, Hyderabad Urology Society, Hyderabad, India, January 6, 2006 (Recent Advances in Male and Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Repair)
- Guest Speaker at the Annual Meeting of the Indian Medical Association, Bhubaneswar, India. December 28, 2004 ( Renal Stone – Review of Current Management)
- Speaker, Mississippi Association of Physicians of Indian Origin Annual Meeting, Jackson MS. October 2, 2004 ( 1. Current Trends in Management of Uncomplicated Cystitis 2. PSA – “ To Do or Not To Do That is the Question”)
- Speaker, Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Urology Residents and Faculty, Indianapolis, IN. December 3, 2003 (Newer PDE5 inhibitors- a comparative assessment)
- Didactic Lecture, Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Urology, Indianapolis, IN. October 15, 2003 (Role of the Urologist in Male Factor Infertility).
- Speaker, University of Florida CME Cruise, Bahamas. Feb 15, 2003 (Osmania University Alumni Annual Meeting) (Erectile Dysfunction: an overview with clinical scenarios and novel therapeutic options)
- Speaker, University of Florida CME Cruise, Bahamas. Feb 16, 2003 (Osmania University Alumni Annual Meeting) (Urinary Tract infections: Quandaries and Elucidations.)
- Resident’s Lecture: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India. October 31, 2002 (Newer tools in the Evaluation & Management of Erectile Dysfunction)
- Grand Rounds, Harper Hospital, Detroit, Michigan. February 1995. (Role of the Urologist in Male Factor Infertility)
- American Urological Association Annual meeting, San Francisco, April 1994. (Sickle cell priapism in Children: Long Term effects on potency)
- North Central Section of the American Urological Association, Milwaukee, October 1993 (Recto urethral Fistula: Methods of Repair)
- Annual Urology Residents’ Day, Michigan Urologic Society, Novi Hilton, May, 1993 (Psychosocial implications of impotence following radical prostatectomy)
- Grand Rounds, Harper Hospital, Detroit, MI. February, 11, 1994. (Urinary Diversions: Variations, Indications, & Complications).
- Grand Rounds, Harper Hospital, Detroit, MI. February 1993. (Complications of Penile Prosthesis)
- North Central Section of the American Urological Association, Boca Raton, Florida. November 1994 (Should early surgery be denied for childhood sickle cell priapism)
- American College of Surgeons, New Orleans, October 15, 1992 (Immunotherapy and Radiation Therapy)
- Annual Urology Resident Day, Michigan Urological Society, Novi Hilton, May 20, 1992.
(Synergy of Immunotherapy and Radiation Therapy for Murine Renal Cell Cancer (RENCA) – Winner, First Prize in Laboratory Research.)
- Michigan chapter of the American College of Surgeons, Dearborn, MI, April 30, 1992.(Synergy of adoptive immunotherapy and radiation in the treatment of pulmonary metastases in a murine renal cancer model).